As an officer you have three additional duties on top of being a soldier
- Make sure your unit is well staffed
- Make sure your soldiers have weapons and food
- Make sure your crews have tanks or artillery
So, when your unit isn't in battle you should be considering increasing your training in the appropriate areas.
As infantry, and even those in tanks and artillery in case vehicle becomes disabled, you need to have a weapon. These weapons as assigned by your officers or high command. Your strength dictates how many weapons you can hold. Be sure to get some weapons from your officers.
Each soldier has 2 options they can set before they go out and fight.
- Retreat Health - Is the health that you will retreat at if you are online or offline. So it you don't want to be KIA at 10 health, you can set this higher. Depending on what type of weapons you are facing you maybe go down further than what is set, but it will retreat automatically thereafter.
- Target Preference - Is what you will be targetting when on the field. Either Infantry, Tanks or Artillery.
Back to Help Menu